Marriage License Information
As of July 1, 2009, Marriage Licenses have an expiration date of one year from date of issuance. These licenses are valid in the State of Wyoming only.
List of Magistrates provided to the County Clerk- To determines fees, please call the applicable individual on the list.
- Application must be signed by one party
- Bring a third party witness to sign the application
- One party and the third-party witness must have photo identification
- License needs to be signed by both parties
- Both parties and witness must have photo identification
- $30.00 fee (cash or check made payable to “County Clerk”)
- No blood test is required.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or possess written parental consent for marriage.
- Applicants under the age of 16 are prohibited from obtaining a license except by court order.
- The parties must know the following information:
- Mother’s maiden name
- Mother’s place of birth
- Father’s place of birth
- Exact date and state of divorce if applicable
- Marriage License Information/Application Sheet
- Last marriage license is done by 4:30 pm